Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lift off!


W e received word this afternoon that the team has boarded their flight to Peru. They are on their way! Two team members had difficulty getting on the flight, but two other passengers gave up their seats and our team was able to share the same flight. Praise the Lord!

Remember to thank the Lord for His travel provisions in this circumstance. Please continue to pray for each team member as they embark on this exciting mission to the Huarochiri region. We know there are divine appointments awaiting each member in each village. We can't wait to hear what the God has in store!

1 comment:

j.lopez said...

I'm juanita lopez and have been parying for my sister and the rest of the team that went to Peru. I have not heard anything. I know they have arrive safe. I know the Lord will be taking care of them. But i like to hear somethings. If anyone have heard anything please post it. Thank you God bless you.